jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Images on Whyrll

1. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

When I put in the featured image, I end up with two of the same thing.  Hideous looking. I tried a second post and again with same image twice. I clicked delete and it got rid of one of the images, but the other one went to left of page.  How do you get one lmage in the center of page?

1. bravewarrior profile image94
      bravewarriorposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Linda, bring a photo capsule in below a text capsule. Unless you click on the arrows, it'll show up in the middle of the page.

2. ologsinquito profile image95
      ologsinquitoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Linda, I did that too at first and, yes, it looks horrible. Just go with the featured image and forget about the picture. The featured image is off to your right, on the lower right-hand side of your screen. Happy whirling!

1. LindaSmith1 profile image59
        LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I see the featured image thing.  I have to upload from my computer.  That is all I see.Once I upload it, there is some button on right side at bottom

Too bad we can't use url for images and html in text area.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Why are you asking this question on HubPages' forum?

4. Kapalbility profile image60
      Kapalbilityposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, I fixed it while I was approving posts last night. Anyway, just download the image, use the upload featured image. Do not use the gallery if you only have one image.

The dashboard also has the PM function. Please PM me, (my username there is Kemiko) using that feature so I can reach you quicker.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image59

bravewarrior: I am referring to Whyrll not Hub Pages.

1. bravewarrior profile image94
      bravewarriorposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh, sorry. You should probably ask the question in Questions and not on the HP forum.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Thanks ologsinquito.  I will have to look for that then.  I saw the do not use for single image, etc but could not figure out what to do. Heck, maybe I can make some sales!  Some are doing good there with sales.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image82
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Linda,
      Edit the second copy and check off 'Do not show'.

2. ologsinquito profile image95
      ologsinquitoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

No problem. I hope it works for you.

4. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 2 years ago

I had not heard of Whyrll. It looks like a good site for affiliate links with only 100 words or more for a description. Certainly is something to consider to earn a little extra money online.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Kapalbility: Thanks.  I sent PM.

working