jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

my two articles can't be published. why?

1. top victor profile image60
    top victorposted 7 years ago

whenever I click the button "publish", it says, "You have unchecked the 'content meets the conditions of the AdSense Program Policy' box (see above). Unfortunately, hubs that do not meet the Google AdSense program policies may not be published. Please update your Hub so that it does conform, or save it in an unpublished state."  see above? where? I couldn't find anything! my that two articles have almost been in publishment for one month! Now I am told not to conform... how do I update? as if nothing wrong. Can someone help me out or hubpages staff help me out?

1. my-success-guru profile image60
      my-success-guruposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you don't get help soon in the forum click the help tab at the top of your Hub page. There you will find (Where do I get support) this should direct you.

2. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I dont know why the issue suddenly happened to you.

bit if everything is normal, your solution is easy.

Select edit: on your hubs in question then

click the box!

thats it....you probably would have got help instantly if you had wrote your question in the forum titled "need help ask here" which happens to be the very first one.

I can see how you might see it as a "technology issue" but this forum is more for meaningless social banter try the need help forum next time it has more viewers

3. aanaedwards profile image78
    aanaedwardsposted 7 years ago

This happens when you change the google Ads to none, low or medium. If you dont want to use any external links in your hub you can choose medium for the Ads option. But as i would recommend you to change it to High in order to publish your ads. The error is coz you have changed the ads option to low or none.