Google+ Tries On New Social Media Identity

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 11 months ago

The site has undergone a major redesign that takes away some of the bloat that slowed down the navigation process, the company said. Its new focus is to serve as a virtual gathering place for people with common interests.

"Today we're starting to introduce a fully redesigned Google+ that puts Communities and Collections front and center," said Eddie Kessler, director of streams at Google. "Now focused around interests, the new Google+ is much simpler." … 82768.html
    Does anyone think G+ is too late for the party? I sometimes use it but it isn't as fast or interactive as I'd like.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 11 months ago

G+ can afford to be late to the party.  These sides ventures, quite common in a company with an already-established base function, allows them to develop service features that enfold more users over time.

This means they've been watching how people use social networks and they are experimenting towards what they view as future use, not present use.

3. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 10 months ago

Will G+ social site ever become more popular than facebook? At this point I don't think so.