jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Anyone writing for Infobarrel?

1. Rafiq23 profile image84
    Rafiq23posted 21 months ago

I want to know about writing for Infobarrel. Please, share your views.

2. clivewilliams profile image72
    clivewilliamsposted 21 months ago

write for them

3. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 21 months ago

All writers' sites, except HubPages, are a waste of time. And it is not those sites' faults either. If any of them were to start getting traction, Google would just stomp on them.

Rafiq23posted 21 months ago in reply to this

Thanks ParadigmSearch for your suggestions.

4. emge profile image83
    emgeposted 21 months ago

I wrote a dozen articles for info barrel, but gave up a year back. Its a poor site and very difficult to write on.

Thanks Emge for your comments. It means HubPages is the only one site that we can write for.

5. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 21 months ago

HubPages is still the best of the rest.

I have a few dozen articles on Infobarrel but stopped writing there years ago. I found the site not-so user friendly, and trying to post an article was always a chore for me. Don't know what it's like now though.

Funny enough, i still earn a few dollars from there each month.

6. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 21 months ago

I agree with others, the site is not user friendly, it's difficult to get an article published there and the traffic is poor. I also am not fond of the look of the site.

I agree with you. I compared DailyTwoCents, Infobarrel and HubPages and found that HubPages is far better and user friendly than the others. Their look is not appealing as HubPages.

7. Barbara Kay profile image88
    Barbara Kayposted 21 months ago

I wrote 2 articles there and now can't get them to remove them. They claim they are the writer's property, but you need to contact the owners to get them removed. I asked them to remove them twice about 2 years ago. They are still there and I haven't earned anything, but pennies.

working