jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Check out the name of this site!

1. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

I got sent this by a friend who discovered this website.  Okay, have to tell you that in mandarin (Chinese) Hao is pronounced how.  Now I ask, is this intentional when you say the name of the website, or accidental?  by the way, it is a genuine company ROFL  Dear friend:
       We are an electronic products wholesale .Our products are of high quality and low price. If you want to do business , we can offer you the most reasonable discount to make you get more profits. We are expecting for your business.

Please visit our website:  www.haoyunlaid.com

Looking forward to your contact and long cooperation with us!
      Our mainly products such the phones, PSP, display TV, notebook, video, computers, Mp4, GPS, xbox 360, digital cameras and so on.
      Welcome to visit our website!
    Mail : haoyunlaid@haoyunlaid.com
    MSN  : haoyunlaid@hotmail.com

2. skydiver profile image79
    skydiverposted 7 years ago

I don't get it! If Hao is pronounced How, then the site would be read as How Yun Laid, which doesn't mean anything to me... can you spell it out for me please as I'm rubbish with stuff like this!

3. JamaGenee profile image89
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

Hilarious!  Guess there should be a pronunciation checker for domain names! 
    lol lol

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

That did make me chuckle. Along the same lines - a state depart. of motor vehicles recently rejected this license plate request from a tofu lover because it could be misconstrued ILUVTOFU

1. JamaGenee profile image89
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nelle, even tho I've seen it before, that one still makes ROTFL! 

When they decided to change the name of the college in a nearby town, the #1 choice was Flint Hills University of Central Kansas.  Didn't realize the name was a bad idea until they saw a sample T-shirt of the initials - FHUCK.  Not to mention the fun sportscasters would've had reporting that F**K U just made another touchdown!  (True story!)

1. 60
        benjirposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I dont get it either, "how one laid" maybe?
        This is a serious spam email that has been sent to all the addresses in my hotmail contacts without my knowlege. The only reason i know is because my email is also on my contacts list, so i got a copy.
        The freaky thing is every time i go to create a blank email, this same message appears in the text of the message, and i have to delete it all so as not to add spam to my emails..