jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Can some Blogger guru please help me???

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 13 months ago

I have spent days trying to figure out specifically how to link the title of a post that appears in a Page tab on my home page to the link itself.  Simply cannot figure this out and need help from someone.  It's got to be very specific so I can get it.  I'm exhausted!

1. sallybea profile image97
      sallybeaposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Have you looked on Youtube, usually a wonderful source for problems which are difficult to understand.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oiov0L4blIw
      One of many, you can be more specific if you want to, simply type in what you are looking for.

TIMETRAVELER2posted 13 months ago in reply to this

Yes, many times, but unfortunately most people do not explain detailed issues like this well.  With Marisa's help, I finally got it, though, so the Blog is done.  Looks totally different than it did a few days ago, though...much better and more Google friendly.

2. eugbug profile image93
      eugbugposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Do you mean when the tab is clicked, the user jumps to the link on that page?

2. eugbug profile image93
    eugbugposted 13 months ago

Pages are composed of a block/blocks of standard or formatted text, links, images etc., rather than a series of posts. So when adding to the page, select a heading format, then insert a link. Enter the URL and text for the link in the dialog box. Not sure if this is what you want to do though!?

TIMETRAVELER2posted 13 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, but just after I posted the problem here, I figured it out.  Took all day to do it, but I finally got it.  Now the new blog is finally done!!

working