jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Can some Blogger guru please help me???

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 8 months ago

I have spent days trying to figure out specifically how to link the title of a post that appears in a Page tab on my home page to the link itself.  Simply cannot figure this out and need help from someone.  It's got to be very specific so I can get it.  I'm exhausted!

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Have you looked on Youtube, usually a wonderful source for problems which are difficult to understand.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oiov0L4blIw
      One of many, you can be more specific if you want to, simply type in what you are looking for.

TIMETRAVELER2posted 8 months ago in reply to this

Yes, many times, but unfortunately most people do not explain detailed issues like this well.  With Marisa's help, I finally got it, though, so the Blog is done.  Looks totally different than it did a few days ago, though...much better and more Google friendly.

2. eugbug profile image94
      eugbugposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Do you mean when the tab is clicked, the user jumps to the link on that page?

2. eugbug profile image94
    eugbugposted 8 months ago

Pages are composed of a block/blocks of standard or formatted text, links, images etc., rather than a series of posts. So when adding to the page, select a heading format, then insert a link. Enter the URL and text for the link in the dialog box. Not sure if this is what you want to do though!?

TIMETRAVELER2posted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, but just after I posted the problem here, I figured it out.  Took all day to do it, but I finally got it.  Now the new blog is finally done!!

working