jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (17 posts)

robots make our life easier

1. amiabledaffodils profile image61
    amiabledaffodilsposted 7 years ago

do you think robots make our life easier and can they ever behave like humans.post your thoughts on this.
    i am new to hubpages.i have written few hubs on medical stuff and also on robots.check them out.

2. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

I do think so.I love robots.

3. rastrother profile image60
    rastrotherposted 7 years ago

robots will take over the planet hahahaha :-)

1. weblog profile image59
      weblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Very much possible wink Do not give them anything like artificial intelligence tongue

4. ANDR01D profile image95
    ANDR01Dposted 7 years ago

Judgment Day, here we come!

5. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

I have a Robot Vacume cleaner and it cleans my carpets for me which makes my life so much easier

6. rapmanual profile image61
    rapmanualposted 7 years ago

Why not. Our life would be easier, it will happen...someday

7. CarolanRoss profile image77
    CarolanRossposted 7 years ago

I also love robots, and have taken an interest lately in companies producing such like for example irobot.com ... about to release a related hub soon about this.  I hear their newest home helper kind of robot will cut the GRASS!  DIG that! 

Miles of Smiles from me.

8. 0
    Hack Retisposted 7 years ago

I want a Rosie, the one from the Jetsons not the one from the View.

Though I'd change her ringtone. That sound would get annoying after awhile. But Mr. H sounds cool.

9. shakeelz profile image59
    shakeelzposted 7 years ago

robots are really helpful but it may make us lazy because we will then not do our simple work. so we then avoid to hard work also.

10. fierycj profile image85
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

Cyborgs are better.

1. 0
      Hack Retisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cyborgs, at present, take human flesh. They need a human to function correctly.

Robots don't. They're two different concepts, trying to achieve similar goals.

11. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

Oh give me a robot anyday, like in the Jetsons, I am all for it. I need one to type too so I can sit here with my feet up on my desk and drink my bourbon, and dictate while it does all the hard work.

12. 0
    Hack Retisposted 7 years ago

Sharp, humerous, tongue-in-cheek.

13. Lunalu profile image61
    Lunaluposted 7 years ago

Yes, just look at Transfermers.

14. gurgel1 profile image61
    gurgel1posted 7 years ago

Sure I do in the future,  you ever seen WALLI

15. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 7 years ago

Yes and no.  We will probably develop a symbiotic relationship. I predict a strange union between humans and robots. They need us as much as we need them. Machines are naturally sassy and occassionally say no or do things their way.
    We might eventually do their bidding as we become a sort of hive think of Borgs and their cube floating in space in Star Trek Next Generation with Captain Picard.