jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Sick of Twitter yet?

1. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 7 years ago
  2. Drew Breezzy profile image81
    Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago

haha that is funny

3. RTaveras profile image60
    RTaverasposted 7 years ago

that is funny.. yeah i was on a search for a new social network because i was tired of the one's i'm using so i actually found one.. check out my blog on it

4. nobama is better profile image60
    nobama is betterposted 7 years ago

twitter is blogging for luddites

1. RooBee profile image83
      RooBeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How does that make sense? Doesn't a luddite reject new technology? If so, I don't follow you here.... Maybe I misunderstood.

Oh, just read your "hub." Your opinion is valid and you should voice it, but that puppy is gonna get flagged if you don't flesh it out a bit. I've seen forum posts far more meaty than that for crying out loud...
      If you came here for no other reason than to spew out one-liners and attack anyone who you suspect might have voted for Obama, you may be happier in a political chat-room or other vehicle. Or at least write some quality hubs to give you some credibility before you start trashing others.

5. CamiloATW profile image59
    CamiloATWposted 7 years ago

yea I am...its just a bunch of stupid status updates. www.aroundtheway.com is where Im at now. Follow me over there lol

6. Cam Anju profile image71
    Cam Anjuposted 7 years ago

I actually love Twitter! I think it's great! big_smile Oh, but that is FUNNY! big_smile

7. manlypoetryman profile image71
    manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago

On Twitter: Katie Couric stated: "Why am I going to telling everyone that I had a tuna fish sandwich for lunch." (Approx. Quotation)

Well said...

1. RooBee profile image83
      RooBeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't follow the ones who only share their latest meal or bodily function -lol. I do find it a valuable networking tool, even though I was an official naysayer originally. smile

8. Davinagirl3 profile image60
    Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago

It got old after about 2 days.  I just use it to hawk my hubs.

9. freemlmmarketing profile image60
    freemlmmarketingposted 7 years ago

I'm a twitter fan smile love it actually

10. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

PS the graphic is hilarious, btw. tongue