jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What Programming Language Do You Know?

1. fierycj profile image84
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

I'm good with JavaScript, moderate with Flash ActionScript, CGI, PHP, MySQL, okay with ASP, VBasic, CSS, and HTML. What about you?

1. Lady_E profile image82
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, you smart so and so. Never knew you were so intelligent. Well, I kind of knew. lol. But this is Genius.

My mum has been on my case for years to set up an IT business in Africa as I'm an IT Trainer but I am so reluctant to. Do you work for a private company or are you helping others learn these Programs where you are?

fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm self-employed. That's how I have all the time. I make my own working hours.

1. Lady_E profile image82
          Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's lovely. Its the best option. That way there is no Mago Mago.  smile

2. mugshot profile image75
    mugshotposted 7 years ago

I only know HTML, Vb+, MySQL and Javascript....trying to learn Android and Ruby on Rails at the mo.

fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

great stuff - Ruby on Rails. Great for open-source web applications. But I'm not adept at it.

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

I know zilch oh maybe some gaga sounds ,someday...lol smile

4. getpaidtopost profile image60
    getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago

I know pascal, C, C+, C++, html,PHP, Javascript, CSS, Apache web server, sql, cgi. I can understand most computer programing languages however I am not so good at writing, this may be due to the internet and ease of ready made code. although when i put my mind to it i can write, as i did my first website 7 years, which was a multi screen search engine.

5. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

My VBasic, JavaScript, SQL somewhat out of date now. Also fairly fluent in Tutor (ancient pgm language, lol), HTML. Speak many web Aps, some with accent smile

working