jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

I do I pull music/movies off my computer at home?

1. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 7 years ago

Well, I am getting a divorce and am staying at my folks house right now. I left all my music and movies on the network back at the house. I know the folder is unlocked because I am always letting my husband and his friends listen to my music and watching movies.

Anyway, I am really bored right now and would love to watch a movie, but haha I am here and the files are there. How do I get the music and movies from here?

2. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

You are asking for people to teach you how to hack, probably not a good idea on a public forum.  In order to do what you want to do you need a third party proxy, someing like gotomypc.com  but you have to set it up from your home computer so you can view those files anywhere you like.

1. Angel Of Love profile image79
      Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think she wanted to know how to access her files remotely, not necessarily hacking!!!

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You seem to have problems with definitions. Accessing somebody's home network without permission IS hacking. smile

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Go there and ask for the files. smile

4. Gennifer profile image75
    Genniferposted 7 years ago

Why won't you visit you house just for 5 minutes and take all the files you need?

5. HubChief profile image68
    HubChiefposted 7 years ago

i am sure your spouse would at least entertainment you quick visit.. No matter how far you go, if it is your first love, you both still have that spark.

It is just understanding that and kepp your marriage in tact. it is a wonderful gift from teh super power, and find ways to save it than thinking about your files... :-