jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

ICOM Magazine Profiled my Husband in a Video Editing Cover Feature

1. Guru-C profile image56
    Guru-Cposted 8 years ago

Hi Friends:

Everyone knows I'm crazy about my husband, Ronald GarcĂ­a and now I'm super proud that ICOM, an online magazine targeting Film and Video Production and Post-Production professionals profiled Ronald (and in a small way, me :-)  in it's January cover feature, "The Importance of Being Editor".  Please take a look and let me know what you think!!!

Warm Regards,

2. Guru-C profile image56
    Guru-Cposted 8 years ago

I thank everybody who has taken the time to read the article!!!!

If anyone needs help with any of the programs Ronald uses, such as Final Cut, he's really nice about it.

I have learned that watching tutorials makes for a truly romantic evening, especially when accompanied by a glass of wine and some nice gouda :-)

3. Jason Anderson profile image59
    Jason Andersonposted 8 years ago

Wow!  That's great!!

Gotta ask though...how did the magazine discover your husband?  Did you send them a press release or contact them in any way?

Any kind of write up about you or your business is always good.

4. Guru-C profile image56
    Guru-Cposted 8 years ago

We applied for a directory listing. It seems they found Ronald's work to be quite unique and so asked him if he would like to be featured in a cover article about editors.  We wrote up a press release that they used to supplement interviews with Ronald and with our client.

Thank you for asking.

5. hedgeek profile image61
    hedgeekposted 8 years ago

Very exciting!  It's so great to see your husband gaining exposure for his hard work. Kudos.

6. Guru-C profile image56
    Guru-Cposted 8 years ago

Thank you so much, Bill!

Happy New Year and all the best to you!!!

Warmest Regards