jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense slowly re-introducing Video ads....

1. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 7 years ago

I just heard off webpronews that they are adding video ads that will replace the old video ad units in adsense and that these ads have slowly been rolled out, but not worldwide yet and they are in the form of a thumbnail and so this would be another ad variation to earn from once it is available worldwide....

I would be interested to hear from anyone who may have these types of ads, just to be nosy like!

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I thought I saw one of these ads on one of my Paris hubs, but today when I checked, it is gone, and they changed the ads on my paris metro hub to goth when it was doing better with paris destination related ads.

2. 0
    AuthorsBookposted 7 years ago

The convergence of technology is rapidly underway and it would seem Google will not let this slip through their vast network. Advertising is the only avenue for making money and video ads are one way to do it.

1. visitmaniac profile image60
      visitmaniacposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Advertising is the only avenue to making money? I am not to sure about that lol.
      Video marketing might be a bad thing. Increased bandwidth means more load on servers and a higher cost to them. Might result in lower profits on all front of adsense. Youtube is still in debt because of their bandwidth cost.

Plus you have to worry about those still on 56k modems or a slower connection speed. I hope some type of programing goes into detecting this before they release it.

3. 0
    zeenathposted 7 years ago

Google is trying to put ads , wherever they can