jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to Link exchange and backlinks

1. 60
    mrahubposted 6 years ago

Hi, can any one guide hoe to link exchange and backlinks for the Hubpages from the other Hub

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, mrahub smile While in edit mode, click on that chain icon hmm menu pops up where you can paste a outside url or from list of your Hubs.  Backlinks are hub links you post elsewhere and link exchange is with other sites. Hope that helps.

3. traderx profile image60
    traderxposted 6 years ago

I think you might be talking about getting outside links to your hub page site once you create it?

Inside hub pages, yes, Dame Scribe gave the right advice.  Just add a links portion and you can add some links to other hubs or other pages.  Additionally, you can add an RSS as well to get more links.

Outside of hub pages:

There are many methods for that.  One of the most popular is through article marketing/article writing.  Just as you write for your hub page, you can write and publish elsewhere with links back to your hub pages site.

Additionally, you can submit the hub page with social bookmarking (Digg,delicious, Reddit etc) if you want increased links.

You can join some related forums on the web by searching on Google, join in the conversation and plug your page in your signature.

The list goes on and on, it just depends on how much time you have and how important you think your hub pages page is

4. word_power76 profile image59
    word_power76posted 6 years ago

I guess, using forums to get acquainted with other people who are in same thing and looking for links should be the best way to get free links. There are many such forums if you could Google them.

5. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

I have 2 hubs on getting backlinks for blogs and forums. Feel free to check them if you are interested.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Link exchanges are not allowed here.