jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (16 posts)

What do you think will be the next amazing break-thru in technology?

1. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Will it be something green, in fuels, lazers, metals, agriculture, etc........

2. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 7 years ago

How about a solar powered laptop?

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Are we talking about Natural Evolution, Selected Evolution, or Acts of God? hmm
    Unfortunately all AOG's have been patented by parties unknown! smile

4. awirelessbusiness profile image60
    awirelessbusinessposted 7 years ago

They expect big breakthroughs in battery technology to power all of our electronic stuff. Greener and meaner!

5. Rik Ravado profile image91
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

A device to help women read maps?

Oops we already have the Sat Nav!

(This is a joke - I am not a sexist pig honest!) smile

1. awirelessbusiness profile image60
      awirelessbusinessposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yuk, yuk, yuk..shall I tell you about the time we had to reload all the Compaqs because the new guys wouldn't read the manual and they didn't know Compaqs of old needed a partition to be loaded first that contained the boot info? And the time they...oh, never mind...now give me an ageist joke about the oldsters who don't know technology when they probably made the equipment the youngsters board swap with. This old girl with her own soldersucker will look at your joke as the joke it was meant to be. Tee hee...I can storm chase without a GPS too. Must be a freak of a woman. Hi Rik!

6. Jonathan Janco profile image81
    Jonathan Jancoposted 7 years ago

A way of meeting the needs of humanity without upsetting the balance of nature. As they say, necessity is the mother of invention.

7. Danny Decay profile image77
    Danny Decayposted 7 years ago

Hopefully not guitars that play themselves. If so, I quit.

8. Flightkeeper profile image80
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

I hope it's anything that will replace our dependence on fossil fuels and which we have an abundance of, like using garbage as fuel.

9. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

I would like to see some new cleaner fuels that would get us out of the middle east. My son's been working with his professors on a nano tech research project and he says it's real cool and very important, for what? I don't know. I tease him and say they just want to know where you are!

1. Flightkeeper profile image80
      Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That sounds great! Hopefully your son will be able to play it off into a job where he can work for the next Microsoft.

10. profile image60
    RakhiChowdharyposted 7 years ago

Technology that will not alter natural balance and will help to overcome ozone layer depletion problem and temperature rise.

11. profile image0
    Jack Kongposted 7 years ago

Computers that blogs? And post in forums? tongue

OK, I think battery powered cars has a decent chance to be the next big thing. Forget petrol, renewables to generate electricity and charge the cars.

12. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

I hope recycling and cleaner fuel will be developed, also I can see mobile/cell phones gaining even more apps! smile

13. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

And flying cars! smile

14. bukan profile image60
    bukanposted 7 years ago

Make our Planet Green as better as we do, hope this will evacuate us from the nature rudeness.

working