jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

Wow $20.94 for 9 adsense click today. Why is google having promotion?

1. richypee profile image60
    richypeeposted 7 years ago

I was surprised to see 9 clicks for $20.94, Whooooo can't believe it. I pray for this to continue every day.

richypeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

unbeliever

richypeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

am still getting more earnings, few clicks today

2. GeneralHowitzer profile image64
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

Hmmm I hope you are supplying us with the right info... hate to bursts your bubble but it seems to me getting 20 dollars in a day with 9 clicks and with the number of hubs you have is a tall order but who knows you might be right... smile

Hope you don't mind I post this... big_smile

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cant see why not.... there have been people on here who have recieved $26 for 1 single click! I had a $10 click the other day..... There are keywords which could potentially earn you $60+ per click.... getting those clicks in almost impossible of course, but I guess that richypee has experienced one or two of them!

3. richypee profile image60
    richypeeposted 7 years ago

No Problem, but that real

4. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

wahooooie!  It is possible then?  I never thought people actually did get earnings! x

1. profile image0

I have made about $160 in Adsense for November.... Only my 5th month, so yes of course people earn...

1. jumpman profile image62
        jumpmanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ope you can share your techniques with us.

Thanks

2. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

5. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

I have never seen any of the really big clicks but I do often get clicks between 7 and 8 dollars and those do add up quite quickly as well.

Would love to look around one day and see a 30 dollar click in adsense.  I think I would faint

6. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image85
    BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 7 years ago

I've made $1.40 so far. I must be doing something wrong. tongue

1. profile image0

You just arent writing hubs which people are going to want to pay good money for clicks from.... poetry is a non-earner for a start.... and with titles such as 'Daddys little whore'.... well, you just arent going to get a corporation pay $10 for a click from that... but I suspect you already know this, lol.

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image64
        GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow ryan cool I think I need to make some researching about keywords...

BTW you have a nice avatar you have here eh... and long time no see, you'd been missing in the forums for the past few days... I think...

2. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image85
        BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yeah, kinda figured as much. wink i should sell my soul to google to make some dough! lol!!!

7. articleposter profile image60
    articleposterposted 7 years ago

Well done Richpee.
    What market is it? finance? mortgage? big_smile

I know is againste Adsence policy to talk about CTR and adsence stuffs but hey...

On few of my campaigns last month I made around $150 from around 1600 clicks. I know it's not that good, but that what you get in Tvshow / Music / Entertainment websites.

Closed to reply

working