Orange Internet Everywhere

1. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I think Orange have the same service the world over. With their 'Internet Everywhere' package, you get a mobile dongle to connect to the internet. Mine is a Huawei Mobile Connect E160E, and I think it's crashing my computer. I've been getting BSOD's daily since July when I installed it. I've updated all my drivers, all that I could update. Laptop is just over a year old, running Windows Vista 32 bit.
    The driver is in the stick. I've uninstalled and reinstalled before, but that was when I first got it. Now in despair of the BSODs I wanted to uninstall it again, but I get script errors and it won't let me uninstall.
    I've searched the Orange Spain website and can't find a driver update offered. The UK site offers a driver update.
    Does anyone know if I take this update, will I lose my connection seeing as I am with the Spanish branch of the company? I'd have trouble speaking to a Spanish help desk about this because my Spanish is really bad on the phone. Anyone know the answer?