jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

SAVE THE ENVIRO MEETINGS ARE THEY REALLY EFFECTIVE ? YOU DECIDE ???

1. profile image61
    londonguy1posted 7 years ago

WILL WE HAVE RESULTS YES OR NO ?

1. Springboard profile image79
      Springboardposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think it depends greatly on how people ultimately decide the whole thing will impact them on a personal level. I think that the whole 'green' thing is a bit overdone and the climate change issue is certainly overdone.

I think it is vitally important to be environmentally responsible. Whether that belief is in the majority, however, is questionable.

It's clear now, though, that the meetings have solved nothing.

2. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

they are just meetings and nothing more.

1. robertphillip profile image60
      robertphillipposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I totally agree with this facts that Meetings that are held for this purpose are just meetings nothing more than that, you will see no progress that or may be next to nil in the field of taking environment friendly steps towards saving the environment. One meeting leads to other meeting and so on so forth, it carries on. It is the private companies role that have to take certain steps to save the environment by using greener products and eco-friendly products. I saw <a href="http://www.eco-inkjets.com">Eco inkjets</a> , this company produces eco friendly ink cartridges. I think that something like this will only work rather than having meetings...........

2. adityasatya profile image57
      adityasatyaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow nive explanation
      http://tinyurl.com/yhjstob

3. KevCC profile image48
    KevCCposted 7 years ago

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE SHOUTING??

4. profile image0
    Dog On A Missionposted 7 years ago

Its 2010 now and it is a well documented fact that there has been ZERO global warming since 1995.

Sea levels have NOT risen. The whole green movement are being conned by vested interests who want to impose a global carbon tax.

Google "climategate emails".

working