jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Any one Please explain me how to use hubpage effectivly?

1. technocrates profile image50
    technocratesposted 7 years ago

Anyone please explain me how to use and connect with people in hubpages, IS it possible to generate traffic using hubpages.
    Thanks in advance.

1. profile image0
      KellyEngaldoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hub Pages is a community in and of itself.  But the Internet is a world wide web.  By generating traffic from other sites and having your articles read by Google users you in turn increase traffic from the Hub Pages community. 

Like the Hub Pages logo, life/articles/friends is a tapestry of everything connected together - one feeding the other.  Can you live in one town and never travel outside its boundaries - yes - but why would you? 

My suggestion would be to make friends on Hub Pages first and later venture forth.  There are great articles on writing and upgrading your content on Hub Pages - that is number one - content.  And Hub Pages clearly shows you what is working and what is not - with the article scores.

technocratesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank a lot for your valuable suggestion!!!
        Please tell me the how do i make friends on hubpages...

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You write articles, people read them. You get traffic from the search engines and other users. You talk to people in the forum. I get some of the best traffic here of all the places I write online.

No response Guys!!!
      Anyone please help me to know more about hubpages...

1. scarytaff profile image79
        scarytaffposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Read frogdropping's guide for new hubbers. Type frogdropping into the search slot, her advice is excellent.

2. bgpappa profile image83
      bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Read the forums, read other hubs, start writing.  And be here more than five days, meaning be patient. Nothing happens over night but over time it is rewarding in many different ways.

3. athulnair profile image60
      athulnairposted 7 years ago

write good hubs, visit the forum, you will get traffic from here...

4. technocrates profile image50

Thanks a lot to all of you for your advices...more on this are most welcome...
      I have crated hubs:
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Windows-7-is-it-worth-to-go-for

http://hubpages.com/hub/Windows-vista-help

working