jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

External keyboard for iPod Touch

1. hworker profile image60
    hworkerposted 6 years ago

Hi there!

I have had my iPod Touch for more than six months now and I still hate the little keyboard. I use my iPod Touch to check and reply emails and surf the net but with those little buttons in the built-in keyboard is really difficult to type, I make many mistakes and it is very slow.

I was wondering if anyone out there knows a solution for this. I have been reading a bit about it and I know that there is a solution for an external bluetooth keyboard.

Any info about it, I think it would be quite useful!

Happy 2010!!!

1. 61
      normaxstitchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I googled "iPhone stylus" and purchased a stylus that works.  I love it and it really helps my typing speed on the iPhone.

2. OneMoreLevel profile image59
      OneMoreLevelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd be willing to help:

The new iOS 4 that just came out supports bluetooth. If your iPod touch is 2nd or 3rd generation, then you can buy a bluetooth keyboard and type through that!

Hope I helped!

-Check out my hubs!

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I just got one for christmas and am still getting used to it. I can tell it takes practice and having nails helps! I do love mine, but yes, the keyboard is small. 

someone may come along knowing about the external keyboard.

3. Rhysjc profile image59
    Rhysjcposted 6 years ago

If you jailbreak your iPod you can download themes, some of which may modify the keyboard to what you desire it to be. Check out some of my hubs which may help you in the jailbreaking process.