jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

One of my hub was flagged down for "morely promotional". Help Please!

1. Andrew0208 profile image62
    Andrew0208posted 8 years ago

I have observed one of my hub on affiliate marketing secret was flagged down for "morely promotional". I have received instructions in this regard and have revised it accordingly.

My Google Adsense was disabled because of it, i believe. I need help on how to reinstate my Google Adsense account since the hub has revised according to Hubpages rules.

Thanks.

1. Peter M. Lopez profile image91
      Peter M. Lopezposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Once you revise your hub, you have to submit it to hubpages for review.  If they okay it, then everything should be reinstated, I believe.

Andrew0208posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have submitted for review after following the guideline from the administrator. Thank you.

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

I don't think it would have affected your google adsense account though. It should only have affected your ability to publish that hub. I think. smile adsense is separate from hubpages.

I really don't know. Well I have gone to adsense faq on that, just finished filling their appeal form.

It could be hurting anyway!. I hope all will go well.

3. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

I am pretty sure the two things are unrelated.

You must have been a bad boy somewhere else to get your adsense account banned. smile

And they don't give them back very often. You might want to check out SunSeven's hub about adsense alternatives.

I really don't know what happened during and after you flagged the hub. I have submitted my appeal to them. I have also learned a lot about Hubpages and it's publishing rules towards writing a more appealing hub. It's interesting. Anyway it will work out for my good i believe, they will  restore the account.

working