jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Urgent PDF Help Needed

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

I have Adobe Reader or whatever to open PDF file for an electronic newspaper. It just does not open when I click on it; and I have no clue as to what to do.I would like to read some of the newspaper articles. Thanks for your help.

1. Web-E profile image75
      Web-Eposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why don't give foxit reader a try.It is free of cost.

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

hub pages newspaper articles?
    I didnt know there were any?

3. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

Do you have the lastest updates?

1. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Did you try right click - open- open with Adobe . hmm and as asked earlier, is your Adobe updated.

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
      aoiffe379posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. Right clicking probably was the answer I needed to complete the open sesame. I do not know what allI I did because I am a flukey person.The first time I  do something it works well but don't ask me how I did it or expect me to do it again-correctly. Call such success one of those things in life.

5. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

Thanks to all who responded to my plea for help. My Adobe Reader should be up to date as the computer was purchased in October 2009.Only javascript annoys me daily to try to get me to  update.
    Hubpages does not have newspaper articles but when you are doing research,they are a reference source. Some information from newspapers never reach the internet unless someone reads it and finds it newsworthy to share on a website as an article or feature.An example is two boys[minors] who survived in the wild for thirty three days!Bear Gryll and others go out with camera crew.The boys' story is better than any Harry Potter novel.It will make your hair stand on end!I believe I can use events from their adventure in an upcoming novel- for which I am gathering information.
    Meanwhile, I will try the right click idea.