jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

A different sort of question...

1. ChristinaScibona profile image86
    ChristinaScibonaposted 6 years ago

Okay, so all of you great hubbers out there, I don't want you to jump down my throat about this but....way before I found hubpages and read about making money online through all of the great articles, I was stupid and purchased something like an online business.  I have 11...I repeat...11 e-books that I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH!  I don't know how to promote them, let alone sell them.  The package was supposed to come with training and support but they are not very reliable.  I know that it was a waste of money, but I have them now.  I just don't know what to do...any advice?

1. kschang profile image91
      kschangposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Offer to give them away as a part of your LEGIT business, or raffle them off to your customers (real ones), one at a time.

2. mailxpress profile image76
      mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You could bite the bullet and forget them.  I've done what you did and I just moved on.  Continue to write and continue to learn from your trial and errors and read many of the Hubs with useful informative information.  Hubbers are great.

2. Eileen Hughes profile image84
    Eileen Hughesposted 6 years ago

Sell them on ebay.

3. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

You could try marketing them the same way they were marketed to you, I suppose. Or as Eileen mentioned you could simply opt for a direct sale of some kind.

I know you said you don't know how to promote them, but you could begin simply by creating a free blog on either Wordpress.com or Blogger and writing about them.

1. ChristinaScibona profile image86
      ChristinaScibonaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did a search for the products and it seems that many other people fell prey to the same program....hmmm scams!  This whole Internet thing boggles my mind sometimes:)

4. Sue Adams profile image92
    Sue Adamsposted 6 years ago

Are they interesting ebooks? Have you learnt anything from them? If not, then delete them from your hard drive and your own memory. You wouldn't want to flog a useless product to anyone else because that would damage your own credibility.

Learn fromm your goofs and move on. Read hubs by Misha, Darkside & others on how to promote your work and make money online. No need to pay for good info.