jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is Google Evil?

1. droidfreeapps profile image62
    droidfreeappsposted 6 years ago

Is fair to say that Google can not control your mind, after all they have one of the largest Internet traffic, and they control you search results. Lately Google seems to be entering every industry conceivable. There is Google power which has being granted power to sell electricity to customers; there is Google health, Google phone, Google broadband is coming, Google power car is coming, every service you want online Google has it. There is Google TV (Youtube). You might not think Youtube is a TV service until you realize many people spend time watching videos on Youtube than their home TV, added to its availability on your mobile devices, should convince you. If we are getting this much services from one company, when does the company becomes evil? The irony is that most of Google’s services are free or considerably cheaper than their competitors.
    What do you think?

2. flread45 profile image81
    flread45posted 6 years ago

Are you writing or trying to sell something.
    Your hub is much smaller than your topic.

3. alexandriaruthk profile image53
    alexandriaruthkposted 6 years ago

I love google, its user friendly and I earned 120 plus dollars in my adsense already hehe

4. chinweike profile image49
    chinweikeposted 6 years ago

Google is fair to the best of my knowledge

5. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

i don't think Google is evil, some people started complaining about it because it collected statistics, but what Google collects is not directly linked to anyone.

I had a friend who stopped using Gmail because she said Google was reading her email so it could provide targetted adverts, pur misunderstanding of technology is rife.

6. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

I think you have a Choice.
    Google do not not force anyone to use their services. smile

7. DISH Network Talk profile image83
    DISH Network Talkposted 6 years ago

I recommend proof-reading your post if you want to start a serious discussion. There is no real premise in your article other than "Because Google is successful, have they become evil?"

The answer is "No".