jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (18 posts)

Suggest me a Touch Screen Phone

1. johnorton profile image61
    johnortonposted 6 years ago

I am in the process of purchasing a touch screen phone . Dear hubbers recommend me a good touch screen phone...Thanks

2. khmohsin profile image60
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

why not Iphone or HTC Hero also Nokia N8 can be a good choice.

3. dessm profile image61
    dessmposted 6 years ago

I suggest iPhone: mobile phone + a widescreen iPod, + internet device + thousands of applications + free maps & GPS

1. SummerSteward profile image60
      SummerStewardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yup, and if you jailbreak it you can use it to get free wifi! I've had two so far, the first model and now the 3GS... Love it!

4. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 6 years ago

The HTC EVO 4G is coming out this summer from Sprint.  I would recommend an iPhone, but I loath ATT.  Hopefully the new iphone goes to Sprint or Verizon this summer.

5. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

My wife is pretty happy with Samsung Mythic. I sorta hate it, but this is mostly because I don't need all that fancy stuff it offers, I would have been happier with my old Nokia 8801 - if not for reception quality. Noticeable difference. smile

6. 0
    Tom Maitlandposted 6 years ago

iPhone is definitely the best. It can do everything all the other touchscreen smartphones can do, has the biggest app store and is pretty sturdy.

Also, the touchscreen on the iPhone is just so much better than the others - it's actually responsive!

7. ohox profile image61
    ohoxposted 6 years ago

iphone compared to htc nexus one just like toys. this is what people said when they tried iphone and htc nexus one. if you want to look for touch screen phones, look for google android phones.

btw, you can read my hubs.

8. climberjames profile image60
    climberjamesposted 6 years ago

iPhone every time!

9. CheapMobilePhones profile image61
    CheapMobilePhonesposted 6 years ago

Go for Apple iPhone. If your Budget is less Go for HTC Latest models.

10. kelsean profile image61
    kelseanposted 6 years ago

It all depends on what kind of functionality u want out of the phone. If u want a phone that will be used primarily entertainment, then I'd suggest the Motorolla Droid. If you are looking for a smart phone for business, then I'd say the Blackberry Torch. You can get both free @ the following site http://tinyurl.com/freetorch9800

11. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

I am not sure what Apple did to market one of the worst/phone mp3s and get the highest amount of sales. I have an Archos Media player that is from 1999 that is better than the new Ipods.

Please look in to other phones, the Iphone is very sub-par, and will continue that way unless more people buy other phones.

12. harrywellskin profile image60
    harrywellskinposted 5 years ago

iphone is available

1. jossecarr profile image60
      jossecarrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The best thing about iphone is its business app that is capable of handling calls and messages online.

13. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I love my iPhone but many of the new androids seem just as good.  I would suggest trying out some demo models.

14. Ign Andy profile image61
    Ign Andyposted 5 years ago

I recommend Android phones, they look promising but still take some times to mature.

15. readthispants profile image59
    readthispantsposted 5 years ago

Definately an iPhone 4. The functionality is amazing, and is completely unmatched by anything HTC has to offer. But if you're after a broader coverage and something that has big potential that isn't quite there yet go the HTC Desire. Check this out, could help you decide... http://hubpages.com/hub/iPhone-4-VS-HTC … -is-better

16. G A Sheikh profile image61
    G A Sheikhposted 5 years ago

nokia 5230, i recommend as in low budget, and instead iphone 4, i recommend u samsung i9000 galaxy as in good budget. i am in sales deptt of orange, u can have more querries from me: contact me