jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What is Google algorithm?

1. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I've figured it out! Take the number of keywords in your hub and multiply that by pi. Square the reuslts and divide it by the number of backlinks to that specific hub. Next, add the number of average daily clicks and divide by 10. Cube that number and multiply it by .04%. A lot of people get this step wrong because they multiply by 4% instead of by .04%. Next, divide that number by the number of hours you average per day on Hubpages and add the quotient to your total. Now divide that number by the number of words in your hub. If you have pics, add 5 points per each. Videos get 10 points each. The results should give you a good estimate of visitors you'll get in a 30-day month. Adjustments must be made for February, April, June, September, and November.

See how easy it is!!

2. MikeNV profile image74
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Simply put it's the formula Google uses to determine how to rank a page.  The Formula of course is not published and changes frequently.

In 2008 Google said they changed it 450 times!

3. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Its something I would expect HunkSEO to tell me!

4. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Mr SEO,

Has 2 published hubs, one is an exact copy of CA Lemon Law (as in the actual law as it exists on paper)

The other is on Mesothelioma (someone read a keyword list from 2006!) and contains this phrase:

Such special characters occur when someone is copying and pasting their text and the web language is not read by the document publisher

I think it would be better if he/she did not know any further about algorithms