Reviews on Remanuatured Inkjet Cartridges?

1. robertphillip profile image60
    robertphillipposted 6 years ago

Hello Fellow Members,

I have some questions regarding printer inkjet cartridges and would like to have reviews on this as well. I have used remanufactured inkjet cartridges for my printer and they are working fine for me. I have been using them for quite a long time now. But i have seen that many people say that they are not fine and they can ruin your printer as well. But from my point of of view i have no problems a lot and they are cheap which save me a lot of many as well. I think that remanufactured inkjet cartridges are good may be if you buy them from a reputed store makes a difference.

1. kschang profile image92
      kschangposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The problem here is there is no such thing as "just" a "reman ink cart". The quality can vary widely, from those refilled in a bathroom with a simple DIY kit, to a almost factory setup where the carts are drilled, refilled, sealed, and tested before packaged.

Using a reman cart will void your printer warranty, period. The quality of the ink is also debatable. Cheaper inks usually are not formulated the same as the authentic carts, and thus, can run, fade, and other stuff.

Reputable places like OfficeMax have their own warranties on the reman stuff. So they are a bit more trustworthy.

So what's the advice? Using the reman stuff AFTER your warranty ran out.

2. Inkjetwholesale profile image61
      Inkjetwholesaleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are right problem with cartridges does not arise frequently ,and it also depends and cartridge quality .We can buy printer cartridges in bulk or refilling ink for saving money.But be sure to buy genuine product which is compatible and not going to harm your printer parts.
      Which otherwise may stop working if we are not going for genuine product and opt for the place who is offering replacement guarantee and money back for the various supplies.