jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

hubpages suck

1. 62
    bgalanisposted 6 years ago

I joined this group a few weeks ago. I have posted messages and got replies. I try to email my replies and when I click on send This web sight wont let me do that. It wont even let me read my messags

1. Rafini profile image81
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure what you were expecting here?  HubPages is a writing site where you are able to write and earn money. 

Email messages have a spam protector you have to go through (type the squiggly letters in the box).

Have you read the help section or the TOS or visited the Learning Center?  All of those links are on this page.

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, first off you claim to be here for a few weeks ago, but your account says you've been here only 7 days. So, which is it? wink
      What replies are you talking about?

Above you claim to had posted messages? What messages? And, where precisely did you "post" them?

If you posted them in the forum, then the likelihood that you received a reply is very high, considering there are about 20 or some people(regulars) here almost every day.

You claim to be trying to use the email? This is a very simple tool to use. Click on "who" you want to send an email to, write the email, enter the letters at the bottom and press send.

So, I'm not exactly sure what your dilemma is, but I am positive it is your fault for not reading what you needed to read.

As for HubPages sucks title? I will humbly beg to differ. HubPages Platform for Writers is the best there is online and I'll more than happy to have words with anyone who said differently, because of my undying support for those who make HubPages what it is.

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Sounds like an Admin situation to me. contact the staff if you are experiencing technical difficulty with the site.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image66
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

You have to write the Admin, be patient and for that alone it doesn't mean it sucks,

4. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Gees, first time I have heard anyone say something like this... lol

5. raineer profile image82
    raineerposted 6 years ago

I'm new here too. I can say for sure this site doesn't suck. It's all in how you use it. I'm having a blast reading all the hubs, and even message threads like this one.

1. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yea it may suck for someone who dont know how to use it... lol

6. wyanjen profile image85
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

Do you mean the individual hubs suck?
    Because I think you are referring to the site as a whole.

Although the name "HubPages" implies plurality, the website itself is a singular entity. Therefore the title of this post should be "HubPages sucks".

Closed to reply