jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

How do I share revenue with a guest blogger on my blog?

1. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 6 years ago

I am going to have a guest blogger on my blog. Can she use her Adsense account to get revenue from her individual post on my blog? If so, how do we arrange that?

1. thisisoli profile image61
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Depends what kind of blog. I can give you a wordpress widget but you cannot do it with Blogger.

2. Social-Networking profile image60
      Social-Networkingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello Aya I thought hard about your question and I have come up with a solution for you, Feed Burner

http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds

You can easily rig a feed burner feed just for those guest posts, just pick a Unique Name for the Feed Burner feed you create to match the content, 'Going Into the New Feed' then just go into your google Ad Sense Account

https://www.google.com/adsense/aff-settings

and enter your feed burner URL into a channel and pick your ads and go check the overall appearance of the ads in the feed to make sure they match and look like matching content and Ad's.

Hope that helps.

1. Social-Networking profile image60
        Social-Networkingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello Again Aya, "I should write a hub on this Topic."

;o)

Seriously, Here is the Google Ad Sense for Feeds, let me know if you need any help.

https://www.google.com/adsense/www/en_U … edium=link

Best of luck,  Aya =Dont give up.

Kind Regards, Max II = Hub User / Social-Networking smile

2. Aya Katz profile image90

Thisisoli, I'm on Blogger.

1. thisisoli profile image61
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

unfortunately (as far as I am aware) there is currently no blogger widget availabel for adsense revenue sharing.  You would have to manually find their profits (Create adsense channels for each of their posts) and split it from there, a lot of hassle involved!

3. Aya Katz profile image90

Yes, that's a big hassle. Especially since I understand we are each limited to 200 channels max.

4. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Agree with Oli - Wp plugin makes this easily possible. Blogger, not so much.

Customarily, A guest post/writer is not done for earnings - it is done for exposure or as a reciprocal thing ..so its not something many would ever spend time trying to develop a solution for.

Since you dont need to have individual channels for all of your hubs when your using analytics - creating a few custom channels to handle this task shouldnt be a big deal.

1. Aya Katz profile image90
      Aya Katzposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've had analytics for a long time now, but only recently have I mastered URL channels. I thought I was becoming more professional by mastering channels. Is analytics a full substitute for channels?

1. sunforged profile image63
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes - if your only using them for tracking - its a full substitute for URL channels

working