Dell Again!!! Crash, Lock-up...NO Drivers?

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

OK...The refurbished DELL replacement computer has finally totally crashed. I did install Win 7. Things were great about Win 7, but...drivers were an issue so I am still thinking about going back to Vista. Can't afford to BUY all new equipment because of Microsoft!

Computer worked fine yesterday all day. Got home from work today.....Computer would not start Windows. Re-boot ans tried Safe-Mode.....would not work.    Tried re-boot again, this time with Win Disc inserted to try Repair.  Nothing!!!

Finally after 4 hours of trying REPAIR...I get Screen message of No Drivers on Computer.
    Hmmm...isn't the Win 7 full installation disc suppose to have the Drivers!!!
    Has ANOTHER hard Drive or Motherboard went bad???

I am so working on my DELL Review Hub. Just got more to write about with this.
    I will give Dell one more call...then the next call to Dell will be from an Attorney!

I knew a "refurbish" was going to be a joke...and I was right!

If anyone says buy a Dell.......RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!  You will be screwed!

Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Now the Dell says there is NO Hard Drive on the computer!

Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know this is just my issue, and no one else may be concerned or care about it, but...I have wasted money on Dell. They DO NOT honor their warranty. They are committing FRAUD by this method.And yes...I will sue them over this.
        I have reached the point where I don't care if it cost me money to protect OTHERS from Dell.

working