jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)

Best place to buy ipad online

1. skmania1 profile image60
    skmania1posted 6 years ago

i wanted to buy a Ipad online.where do i buy it. I want it to more secure.Please suggest me a online site.

1. Office Chair Guru profile image60
      Office Chair Guruposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Directly from Apple will be the safest way to go. Next up is Amazon and other stores like Best Buy, if they sell it. Lastly, you could buy it on Ebay (not recommended).

skmania1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for suggestion..i will buy directly from Apple..

2. susan2d profile image61
      susan2dposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I got mine used off Amazon for $450. That's the cheapest price I could find and I searched everywhere. (http://tinyurl.com/3gbxv8m)  It came with a 30 day money back guarantee. But it worked perfectly so I never needed to take advantage of that.

I refuse to buy stuff at the Apple store, they charge a restocking fee if you return it!!! Lame. I absolutely hate going in there. They really gotta clear out all the riffraff using the place like it's a free Internet cafe. I hear you can return stuff bought from their website within 14 days.

3. profile image59
      flytouch8posted 4 years ago in reply to this

There are many android tablet pc, such as flytouch 6 android tablet pc, ainol novo 7 elf tablet pc etc, if you like, you can click to look.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I bought mine direct from Apple.

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

me too. i got the best deal there also. visit Amazon and places like that for accessories...

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

If I do get one, I will definitely go to Apple. I did hear the Future Shop sells them too.

4. thisisoli profile image59
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

You could get a laptop for teh smae amount of cash which actually has some decent components in it :p

1. Pcunix profile image88
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A laptop doesn't match an iPad or vice versa.

A laptop doesn't even get half the battery life.  A laptop is heavier and with the lid open, much larger and clumsier.  Many laptops get very hot and are uncomfortable in your lap.

There are  things you can do with a laptop that an iPad can't.  The converse of that is also true.

I own both.

5. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Well ok ipad owners. Real pros and cons. I love gadgets. I keep thinking on the Kindle (I'm still thinking) so the ipad - just how much is it worth the price?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just got a Kindle and now I want an Ipad smile I am a sucker for new gadgets.

Does anyone know if the HP slate will be similar?

skmania1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

HP slate is more or like similar..but with some enhanced features..

I suggest this
        http://hubpages.com/hub/HP-Slate-new-co … pples-Ipad

6. sunforged profile image62
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

To answer the OP - the absolute best place to buy an iPad online would be through one of my ipad related articles.

Hands down, no better place.

but if you dont want to do that...

Direct from Apple is probably the worst place if you are looking for competitive pricing since they follow their own suggested retail prices.

Many would say  well, buy from apple for the applecare option - No - a squaretrade warranty is more comprehensive and costs less.

eBay is probably the best bet for the lowest price as long as you are savvy enough to pick a respectable seller.

1. Pcunix profile image88
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd agree with Sunforge with one caveat:

Third party sellers are often offering older models.  That may be fine - I recently bought an older but new in the box Mini at a good savings.

There are no older iPads right now, so nothing to watch for.

I did buy my iPad direct from Apple, but that was because I wanted to pre-orde

7. Derek D profile image60
    Derek Dposted 6 years ago

Ebay's great for getting deals, however there's no gurantee that your going to win the item your bidding on. Unless, they have a "Buy Now" option.

I've had good and bad experiences with Ebay. It's important to do business with a respectable dealer.

If you intend on purchasing an Ipad online, I would buy from Amazon. cool

8. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Thanks. I didn't realize the Ipad did not have USB. That is one feature I need.

9. profile image61
    theipadtesterposted 6 years ago

What are the disadvantages that comes with iPAD??does the iPAD have a USB port??

working