jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (21 posts)

How much time do you spend on facebook a day?

1. Brichmeister profile image59
    Brichmeisterposted 6 years ago

I probably spend 2 hours a day during the summer on fb..its kinda ridiculous...I'm so much less productive than I should be but its soo addicting

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

About 5 minutes a day. wink

1. Richieb799 profile image65
      Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

same as cags, I think it is a site or people with little to do

3. Mrvoodoo profile image59
    Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago

0-30 mins (tops).

I hate facebook.  You can't hit a single key on your keyboard without it being broad-casted to everybody you know.  I don't need people I haven't spoken to in 20 years knowing that I just got a high score on Bejeweled Blitz.

4. nlowman profile image59
    nlowmanposted 6 years ago

I need to spend less time. I don't really know exactly...probably like, an hour. It's really distracting, because I always forget what I was about to do online cause I start reading "just got a new haircut updates" or something like that. I really need to delete the people I don't know well in "real" life. At least, that's my two cents on the subject.

5. sportyfunster profile image83
    sportyfunsterposted 6 years ago

I spend about 1 hr a day on it playing games and checking messages on it.

6. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

I don't even sign in daily, and when I do sign in, I check my updates, my wall, and any messages or suggested friends. (where do these suggestions keep coming from??)  Then I log off...usually.  Unless I've got something to say or something like that...smile

7. lender3212000 profile image84
    lender3212000posted 6 years ago

I get my updates on my phone so usually just a glace at it a few times a day to see what everyone is up to.

8. bizchickblogs profile image88
    bizchickblogsposted 6 years ago

I am pretty much on all day long. smile But I am a blogger, so I think I have an excuse! I use HootSuite to post updates to Twitter and Facebook.

9. ericsomething profile image79
    ericsomethingposted 6 years ago

Less, since I got rid of it. Used to spend about an hour on it per day, sometimes more. Don't ask me about Twitter, though.

10. Kangaroo_Jase profile image79
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

About once every 5-6 days for about 20 seconds.

11. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

some days I don't sign in or forget to update my status and sign out. probably less than 30 minutes total, sometimes less. I go through the newsfeed, read any interesting articles and sign off.

12. Polly C profile image87
    Polly Cposted 6 years ago

Not long, I don't like facebook much. The only thing I like about it is viewing the pictures of my friends who live a long way away and seeing photos of their children who I would never see at all otherwise.

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I also like to see pics from my family, friends.

I've also seen some great videos from friends.

13. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I probably spend at least 30 minutes a day. Most of that time is playing Word Twist.

14. Daniel Carter profile image91
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

None. I deactivated my account. I was getting too many friend requests from people I didn't know and then they became these very nosey, needy things. I decided to shut it down for a while. I spent about 30 minutes a week before the shut down.

I might add, my mom hates that I deactivated. She says she knew more about my life because of FB than any time before! She's a groovy chick.

1. 59
      aqil atanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1 second in a year

15. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 6 years ago

I visit it twice a week, just to see if friends and family are up to anything more exciting than me, if not then I just add some stuff to my page and leave, as Facebook is really dull in that way.

16. strutzas profile image60
    strutzasposted 6 years ago

I only spent 1-2 hours/day in face book because I only check my wall and my in-box.

17. Newsclipper profile image79
    Newsclipperposted 6 years ago

None! I guess I'm the last hold-out. I still haven't signed up for a Facebook account.

18. MissHoneyVercetti profile image61
    MissHoneyVercettiposted 6 years ago

i go on it everyday sometimes it can be addicting you go on to check something and you stay on for hours, but iv broke that habbit because i feel bad sitting at a computer all day lol