jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever thought about life without NET and social networking???

1. maheshpatwal profile image82
    maheshpatwalposted 6 years ago

Hello Friends,

In today's world where most of us can not even think of living an hour without Internet/social networking sites......how will you react if you come to know that your fav social networking site has struck a deal with some other site and now they will close down the site in a week or two????

Wuld appreciate your participation and comments......

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i am still not very active in social networking sites..so i guess i m fine if they dont exist..but without internet ..i can't imagine life without it...

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

...hmmmm...guess I'd have to add something else to the mix...and I'm okay with that...but I guess if you have a favorite site - that's too bad....hopefully you find another.

3. Chaotic Chica profile image85
    Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago

We turned off our cable and internet at home and since we're out in the country, cell phone service stinks so when we're at home, it's back to basics and family time.  While I'm here, I enjoy it's benefits and social  networking sites have allowed me to get back in touch with people from the past that I'm glad to reunited with.  I think I would be upset if my favorite site went down but I do believe I would still live!

4. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Corporate ethics s*cks, but capitalism will overcome individual misconduct (hopefully).

5. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

I have copies of all my info and photos, so no big loss if my social pages went down, I would simply move them somewhere else!

As for living without the Internet. Difficult, more expensive, inconvenient. smile