jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why we rely on computers so much...???

1. 0
    askpowersposted 6 years ago

Even viruses disturb us so much, then why we rely on computers so much.

2. sammyfiction profile image61
    sammyfictionposted 6 years ago

Computers I guess do things that we are now too lazy to do ourselves, its like saying why do we have cell phones? I rely on the computers that are in my life, because otherwise my business would run too slow, orders would not be sent or received in appropriate time, and I guess that is the main reason behind most technology we have, is time. Everyone wants to move faster, get things done quicker, and one way to get things done without too much effort on our behalf is via computer. Forums, communicating, electronic business, banking, researching, learning (et al) would be slower and more effort would need to be used.

Thats my opinion anyway smile

3. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

We rely on cars that keep breaking. Nuff said.

4. mendoan anget profile image60
    mendoan angetposted 6 years ago

I think it simply because we have many complex problems that can no longer be solved manually. Demographic data recording, bookkeeping, etc. We no longer possible to do it all just with paper and pen.

5. OnlineHub profile image82
    OnlineHubposted 6 years ago

It is helpful and fast especially when you do your own research online. The convenience of finding some information without leaving the home is possibly the reason why people rely so much on computers.