jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Mic not working

1. 60
    Dawawaposted 6 years ago

Ok, I've tried installing a new sound card I've tried a system reboot, and nothing seems to work I know its not my mic because it does it with multiple microphones. I've checked to see if my mic is unmuted and it is, so its not that, and I've also made sure that my system is picking it up and it says its working properly and that I shouldn't have a problem. I do have Windows 7 and the 2 microphones I've used are a Razor Mamba and a Turtle Beach headset. If you could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. TY

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Often, it is a driver issue. If so, you should locate and install the correct driver for your sound card. Or somehow Windows is currently using the default device; in this case, you should go into the control panel and change the input/output devices from the default device to your new device.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

roll  Thought he wanted a job!

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's a good one!

2. Daniel5 profile image83
      Daniel5posted 6 years ago

Do you still have a warranty on you computer? If so, just let the computer company "control" your computer. Do do this, go to your computer manufacture's website and see if they have customer service. IF they do, chat with an agent and see if they have "remote controlled" computer service. They will fix your computer in no time! Note: If you have a Dell, I know they have the remote control thing

3. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

who's Mic?  roll