jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

IMAUTOMATOR

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image83
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

hi, have many of you signed up for IMautomator it is a free site to post your url, what's it like, does it bring in much traffic, are sites it posts to well known?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I posted on it for awhile-- didn't notice anything dramatic. And, no, I didn't recognize the sites. On the other hand, I'm not a big site surfer, and I think they tweak the names a bit, so you won't just look up the sites and submit to them yourself.

Bottom line: My views are going up gradually, but I don't know if IMA caused any of it, or if it was a 'natural' phenomenon.
    Other people may have another experience.

It's probably OK to do the free trial-- but they really want you to sign up for their enhanced paid service.

BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks Rochelle- your views are in line with my own but I have added all my url's to give it a go. thanks will keep you posted.

3. jenblacksheep profile image85
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

Ye, I've been using it but I'm not sure if it's done much for my traffic ... it can't hurt though.

It asks how often you want the links to be added places (one day, 15 days or 45 days) but I'm not really sure if any are more beneficial than others.

hi jen, i opted for the 15 day only because it was already pre-selected!!! for no other reason.

4. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Since I have put mine up, I have noticed an increase in google traffic. I checked the sites out, and some of them are PR3. But what gets me is there are quite a few 'failures' too, and there seems to be no way to re-submit.

Izzy, some hubs are bound to be better than others, but doesn't  IMAuto. regularly drop its poorer performing sites and bring in newer ones? If this is correct your less performing hubs might do better on the newer sites- just a thought.
      Can you not remove your url and then re-submit?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
        Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I went through my whole list of hubs once. I asked them if I could resubmit a hub once it had gone through the whole cycle. The answer was, "sorry, but no."

thanks for that Rochelle- its nice to know where we stand.

working