jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Can't believe this is happening to me!

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I have hosted all of my 24 sites/domains on bluehost. I have been trying to make payment to renew my account there for quite some time. The message I used to get was "Not Allowed".

After contacting them the message for more than one credit cards I get is "invalid account number", when I contact banks, they tell me the message is still "not allowed", and the hosting account is showing me "invalid account number". I have contacted bluehost time and again and their support SUCK!

Can any of you hubbers figure this stuff out?

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Possibly the account number is in a format that is making it unreadable.  Are their any spaces or dashes in it?

Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no, my credit card info is saved with them. I have been using this one with them for more than a year.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Move your domains away. For a different reason I moved out a few months ago, and I've been their happy customer since 2006...

Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Looks like the only solution.

3. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I am  currently working may way through transfering over 60 websites (domains and hosting) from Servage because I was so sick of their support, cut corners, and constant additions to the fine print limitations of their services.

The last straw was when they went and changed my php upload/download limits so I could not auto upgrade my plugins if they were above 256kb.

I am now a happy hostgator customer (They have 24/7 support via live chat and phone).

For domains I tend to use godaddy.

working