jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Chat Roulette?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image83
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

I think my son has discovered Chat Roulette.  I overheard one of his friends talk about, their other friend Joe being on it all the time.  Well my son spent the night at Joe's last night.

So what is chat roulette?  Is it just another networking site?  Should I be worried?

Is like facebook?

1. themist profile image60
      themistposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh my god, keep him AWAY from chatroulette. I'm sure there are lots of normal people on there but I went on it once and all he's going to see are men jerking off. Awful awful website.

2. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Chat roulette is basically a webcam chat program that randomly hooks up different users in to pairs where tehy can view each other on webcam.

This website is 5% funny things happening 95% old men jacking off on camera.

WOuld definately figure out some way of blocking this website!

3. IntimatEvolution profile image83
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

OMG!  Great.  Just what a bunch a teenage boys want to see.  Jimmy Christmas........., now what?  That is awful. 

Great. Great, great!
    Now what???  I know Joe's mom and dad don't care.  Joe's a good kid.  He is so funny.  I know they are probably making fun of these old guys, but still....  what to do, what to do, what to do? Damn.  Where do people come up with this stuff?