jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

what are the top social networking sites where i promote my hubs

1. lahoriamplifier profile image57
    lahoriamplifierposted 7 years ago

i want to promote my hubs

1. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
      Kimberly Bunchposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Submit your hub page url to search engines, and submit them to twitter, facebook, digg, etc..

Also you need to do a lot of research work to learn more about the subject you are most interested in. That means read about how to ....

The Hub Page Forums are a great place to start with. There is a lot of excellent information out there 'to read' that will help you.

Cheers!

1. lahoriamplifier profile image57
        lahoriamplifierposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot for this help

2. iamsuper profile image59
        iamsuperposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Is it allowed to submit our hubpage url to search engine? as I know we are only allowed to submit the homepage not the subpage. Sorry if I am wrong

2. Anath profile image72
    Anathposted 7 years ago

I enjoy using facebook and use twitter sometimes.  I also have a personal blog.

1. habee profile image89
      habeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Me, too!

1. Research Analyst profile image78
        Research Analystposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree, Twitter seems to be really popular way to promote on social networks.

1. profile image54
          davdatatechposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes Twitter is the best social networking site to increase traffic

3. WizardOfOz profile image60
    WizardOfOzposted 7 years ago

Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Blogger, Wordpress, Technorati, Networked Blogs etc.

Try get some cross over.  Start with one network, eg. start with hubpages if you like.  Once you get some traffic, set up a blog or a few blogs, use feedburner if you are using blogger or wordpress you can use feedburner or they have email subscriptions.  Feed your blog into twitter and post hubpages links to your blog.  Also you can set up a feed straight to twitter.. another example would be to set wordpress blog to publicize.  Wordpress itself will feed automatically into FB and Twitter.  The methods are endless.  Try interact with the communities too.

working