Having trouble with web searches on msn

1. mythbuster profile image85
    mythbusterposted 6 years ago

Is it a hubpages tag/keyword issue or an msn/bing issue that I can't find a friend's hub through bing search?

What comes up is a definite Hubpages page but not the article I am looking for - unrelated articles instead.

Shouldn't Hub Pages article titles come up very plainly and easily in a major search engine search like on Bing/msn results - rather than topics related? Additionally, once a link leads to Hub Pages, shouldn't the hubpage article, by title, that I searched for be included in the search results?

I'm worried there's a glitch with bing - or with HP tags or something...

1. traderx profile image60
      traderxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just because you create a hub does not mean the search engines index it.  There is simply too much content created each day for every bit of information to be instantaneously indexed.

Tell your friend to build some links to the hub - bookmark it, put a link to it from another blog that is indexed, write an article about the hub and post it to directories - there are tons of methods.

The goal is to get the search engines to crawl that new content.  Usually they will get there eventually, but with so much content, there is a chance they never will either.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

HubPages has no control over how Bing operates their search engine.