jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

What are the benefits of Twitter

1. 59
    davdatatechposted 6 years ago

Can anybody let me know the benefits of twitter?

1. danatheteacher profile image82
      danatheteacherposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Companies use it to quickly run promotions or to disseminate info. For example, the gears of war creator recently ran a promotion where he handed out free codes to video game content and hyped the next double xp point rally. I use twitter to quickly get video game news. As we saw in Iran, its ability to quickly rally people for a political cause was dramatically demonstrated.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's fun.  It's a place to chat with friends, acquaintances and people with shared interests.

Anything else is secondary.

2. 0
    ankigarg87posted 6 years ago

Main benifits of twitter is marketing and getting tarrif for my hubs

3. bileygur profile image76
    bileygurposted 6 years ago

For your hub, you are getting it out there.  Even if there is no-follow in the Twitter, so you will not be getting back link the change is that people are grabbing the content posting links back to your hub with it.   

You can choose to twitter it your self, but if you are lazy or just want to make sure it gets there you can use your RSS feed found on your profile page and use some of the many websites that will automatically post it to your twitter profile.

I have also used ping.fm.

Both for the tweets and ping.fm, I do it my self and give more keywords and hastags with it, so it is more likely to be grabbed up by some one.

4. sumit4322 profile image60
    sumit4322posted 6 years ago

Here are the list of benefits from twitter -

i) Quick and easy to connect with your friends.

ii) Excellent in product promotion, once you have good number of followers

iii) Effective to be in touch with your current client base, update them with latest development.

iv) Helpful in online brand building

v) Helpful in promotion of your blogs, articles.

5. GarunaLiu profile image59
    GarunaLiuposted 6 years ago

The benefit is "live conversation" to the public.

6. PegCole17 profile image89
    PegCole17posted 6 years ago

Sometimes twitter is just a place to get in imaginary touch with others who are like minded. Like a Vulcan mind meld. And of course to give your followers updates to your latest articles published.

7. buzzbucks profile image66
    buzzbucksposted 6 years ago

Twitter is best for Instant traffic to your website or blog or hubs.

Twitter is thr best way to get high traffic to hubs.