jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

The BEST OF technology poll - VOTE NOW

1. profile image0
    Propelproposted 6 years ago

Hello,

I'm conducting polls to find out the most popular products in each technology category. I have a few polls already. But I need you all to post more categories and possible options that I should include in the polls in the comment section. Ill be sure to use them in the hub.

Once I get plenty results, I will write a hub based on the results.

Thanks for voting and suggesting ideas.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Great-Techn … l-VOTE-NOW

1. Garrett Mickley profile image80
      Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

On it

1. profile image0
        Propelproposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion. It makes sense. I will try to categorize it even more. But HP and Asus both make gaming and business laptops. Also When I said the best brand I was talking about quality and reliability.
        I will try to be more specific in the other polls.

1. Garrett Mickley profile image80
          Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I understand.  HP buys parts from Asus.

All in all, I would say HP is my favorite.  My gaming rig is an HP, my girlfriend's gaming laptop is an Asus, and I have a Macbook I use for music recording, and a Toshiba Laptop I use for work and a Dell Inspiron desktop PC I use AT the office (I did not pay for all of these computers, only 3 of them, and over the course of 3 years slowly obtaining each one for it's purpose).  I'm pretty well rounded when it comes to trying different computers and I would say all of them are good at something.

working