jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

A new revenue sharing community similar to shetoldme

1. dbonchabo profile image62
    dbonchaboposted 6 years ago

I recently stumbled upon mashbite.com, a site similar to shetoldme, xomba that lets you post links back to your articles and earn money via google adsense and their referral programm.
    The site gives you 80% of ad impressions on all the posts you create and gives you 15% of all new users to refer.
    The site is generally new but it has already reached pr 1 and we are looking at pr3 or pr4 by next Google update. Sign up for as account and let me know what you think

1. Len Cannon profile image89
      Len Cannonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can put all of your 0 hubs up on there!

2. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

I tried Mashbites and registering is easy. It looks just like SheToldMe. The Problem is...you try to submit a Scoop and the URL always comes up as "INVALID".

Is this how the site works?  To introduce a new site, it must be working or the HP members will see it as nothing but a spam.

dbonchaboposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think it has to do with the way the site checks if the url is working. There might be a bug but i tried submitting content and it allows you to do just that

1. Michael Willis profile image76
        Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have tried more than a half dozen times in the last 45 minutes and it still says "Invalid." And the url from Hubpages is a top page I have on google.  I have removed Adsense already.  If it gets fixed...I may give it another try then, but...this is not a way for the site to gain members and a reputation.

1. Sylvie Strong profile image60
          Sylvie Strongposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, dbonchabo, you are an unknown on the Hubpages community with a single digit hubber score and no hubs.  And you have now posted on multiple forum locations promoting this site.  Your credibility and reputation would have been enhanced had you disclosed that you were promoting this site because you were affiliated.  Instead, I question both.

I agree and im sorry for that i should have let people know that

2. dbonchabo profile image62

let me get the link you have been trying so i can try cause all my links are posting

working