jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How to increase followers in twitter ??

1. lahoriamplifier profile image59
    lahoriamplifierposted 6 years ago

Hello friends I recently joined twitter.I want to know how to increase my followers

1. liljen23 profile image73
      liljen23posted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are plenty of ways to increase followers on Twitter. Thankfully I wrote a hub about it smile

2. bileygur profile image77
      bileygurposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My best is to find lists of people that have similar interests.  I have some time rt the post replied to them if they have some thing interesting to say.

I have also added one of my account to one of those listings, with in days I got few thousands friends.  The sad part that 90% where robots and the clicks where just from machine but not real person.  So I would be careful adding your personal account to such place, you will just drown in endless automatic tweets.

2. 0
    ankigarg87posted 6 years ago

I increase my followers by following more and more peoples now i am following 1200 peoples and out of 800 peoples are following me

3. RogerAD profile image61
    RogerADposted 6 years ago

A big part about gaining followers is to be active in the Twitter Community. If you regularly tweet and follow other users, you will build a base. Of course, that base will likely consist largely of spammers, but that is how twitter works wink

4. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Make sure you use channels when making a tweet. Such as "I drove a big #red #car today."

5. TerryGl profile image61
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

Find someone popular like Joel Comm or some other self appointed internet guru.

Go to their followers and follow each one. Usually about 20 follows every ten minutes so you don't set off a flag.

I think your allowed 1000 follows before your throtttled back. When you follow the 1000, most will have auto follow. That way you build numbers up quite quickly.

After a few days go to dossy.org/twitter/karma/ and whack all those not following you. That should leave a few hundred left over and repeat the process.

This way in about two weeks you can have easily over ten thousand followers if not more.

1. Garrett Mickley profile image80
      Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I bought a couple programs like Hummingbird and Tweetsbot that do it for me smile  They let you input specific keywords, areas (via zip code), and other things, and then auto-follow the people who mention those keywords (or are in the target zone). Tweetsbot is my favorite of the two, but I use both for different reasons.

2. Garrett Mickley profile image80
      Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Also, the throttle back is 2000.  You can only follow 2000 people if you have less than 2000 followers.  Once you have 2000 followers, the sky is the limit.