jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone blog on blogger.com?

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 6 years ago

I have a few questions.

1) I have my hub linked to my blog.  My blog is about nontraditional jobs.  Jobs that most people never consider or never heard of. Each job is linked to a post.  I noticed the Google ads are pretty much the same on all 5 of my posts.  Is that normal?   Is there a way I can get different ads on each post?

2)  Do you think getting friends to comment and follow you on your blog will encourage Google visitors to comment or follow your blog posts?

3)  I also invite anybody that has any suggestion on improving my blog.  Here is the link <snipped link>

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes i am blogger at blogger.com but after joining hubpages i left it

2. Starfishfelix profile image74
    Starfishfelixposted 6 years ago

I would guess that the ads are similar since the topic is similar - especially if you're writing about a topic that may have few advertisers.

Personally, I don't tell any of my friends about my adsemse sites (not that I have a lot). I'm worried that they may decide to "help" me by clicking on the google ads.  It's my understandint that once you get banned by Google it's nearly impossible to get unbanned.  I'm paranoid.

This doesn't include "personal" or "hobby" blogs that don't include adsense though - those I have no problem letting friends and family know about.

3. isyan profile image60
    isyanposted 6 years ago

haing a lot of comments and followers would indeed be beneficial to your blog because its another way of attracting readers...

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Also make sure adsense isn't targeting the ads to you, not the site.  You may not be seeing what other visitors to the site see.

5. johnorton profile image59
    johnortonposted 6 years ago

Just do best seo work for your blog. Update it on regular basis and read some more on adsense ads from google you will get benefit.

All the best