jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

1. revotrad profile image61
    revotradposted 6 years ago

Today everybody's life is connected with the internet in one way or the another and most of them are frequent users of search engines and most of them are active users of google. So what if google suddenly disappears will the daily activites of internet users will be affected..............

1. sharpturn profile image60
      sharpturnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think at first there may be havok as a high percentage of people rely on Google for their business to run smoothly. I myself use Google daily for gathering data and build sites to suit Googles needs.

Of course, it wont be the end as there will then be room for Yahoo or Bing to take over the top search engine spot.

2. 61
      nbbatt.composted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ya definitely it causes a huge loss to many people and the communication between many people will not be there and some people not some people many people had been working on the google and they make money so let's hope for the best that google won't stop forever.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

No. But Chikita, DoubleClick, Bing and Yahoo will be mighty happy. smile

3. revotrad profile image61
    revotradposted 6 years ago

but can yahoo and bing do the same........

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Some believe Bing's algo to be much better than that of Google's. And it is also believed, though I am not sure that caffeine update was to match themselves with Bing.

IMO, Bing and Yahoo can definitely do the job!

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

From the surveys I have seen most people still use the internet just a little (less than once a week) to not at all.

5. isyan profile image59
    isyanposted 6 years ago

in a way yes..  if your saying daily activities.. I always use google to seach for code snippets and other things that concerns with my line of work (which software developer).. but the world will not end when google will disappear, and so I'll just adjust with my preference and use another seach engine that will be my choice..

6. idreesfarooq profile image80
    idreesfarooqposted 6 years ago

Well, if google disapper, I never think so. May be i have not used bing, yahoo or any other search engine for any query from last few years. So i think web will be a dark jungle for me. thanks google i love you.