jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hub Links and Facebook

1. 0
    MahoganyInsightsposted 6 years ago

I am New to Hub Pages and i wanted to know..what is my hub link and how to i incoporate that into my facebook page.

2. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Save yourself alot of time and worry... click onto the HELP link Top R/H Corner of this page...

Read it through and then you will know 1000% more than you do now... Without waiting around hoping that someone will help.

Bon Chance smile

3. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image79
    NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 6 years ago

Hi,its very easy,go to the hub you want to share and look at the bottom of that hub before the section for comments and you will see a word like SHARE.Click on it,next click on LINK TO THIS PAGE and copy the URL.go to your face book account and paste it there  and click share.hope it makes sense.all the best

1. Cagsil profile image82
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're taking the wrong tact to share it.

The easiest solution for sharing a hub on FB is to simply click on SHARE at the end of the hub, just before the comment section.

It will give you a menu of different options. Click on FB option.

Using the "link to this page" incorporates a tracker as well, but not necessary when using FB, because FB shows up on traffic stats on each hub.

Save your trackers for more important usage.

1. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image79
        NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are right.thanks for the correction

4. nicregi profile image66
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Simple way is click share at the bottom of the hub and you get a nice list of ways to share them! smile

Oh yes, welcome to HubPages. If have any question, throw me a question!

1. YU_First 1 profile image61
      YU_First 1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your hub link is

Copy it and paste it in your links tab on Facebook and you are done!

Each posting you make will automatically appear in your notes on Facebook from hereon forward.

Clare, enjoy and let your friends enjoy!