jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Is anyone here a YouTube partner?

1. Wayne Orvisburg profile image78
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

I was just looking into how to make money with YouTube and was wondering how hard it was to become a partner.

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
      GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I applied twice with no reply.  Would love to hear success stories.

1. darkside profile image81
        darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Was that before or after getting an invite?

2. mailxpress profile image78
      mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi,
      I applied for the YouTube program and they did not accept me.  I made many mistakes at Youtube but thousands of other people were doing what I was doing.  I created instructional videos of the websites I used to grow my successful online business.  So, I moved on and use other video websites which let me earn revenue with Adsense impressions and clicks.

2. TerryGl profile image59
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

The easiest way to become a partner is to have a video receive at least 6k views per day. Pretty soon you will receive that email asking you to join.

Without that email, forget it.

One well placed video that receives huge daily traffic will get you into the program.

There is a black hat way, but if your found out, which is unlikely, then you lose your account. Do what I did, keep trying different styles of videos and backlink the living daylights out of the YouTube video.

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I got an invite for one popular video that I had made and uploaded, though I didn't take them up on the invitation.

I am curious though, if you apply after the invitation do you get ads on ALL your videos, or just on the one that initiated the invite?

1. TerryGl profile image59
        TerryGlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I cannot say, I took them up on the email offer so maybe you missed the boat if they will accept you, unless the vid is still performing as it was then, I guess they might. Youtubers are very much like Stumble Upon users but there is a reasonable ctr so if you get the chance take the offer. Ads are served on your channel and it is for the lifetime of your channel.

3. Ryan Jossy profile image60
    Ryan Jossyposted 6 years ago

I am. It took me and my cousin about 8 months to get to the point to apply, and 3 months for them to accept us. It really depends on how much time you put into it and the creation of new ideas.

working