jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Favorite Computer Company?

1. Luckydice767 profile image59
    Luckydice767posted 6 years ago

In my lifetime I have owned computers from almost every single computer company. Dell, IBM, Apple, Lenovo, and yes, even a Gateway computer. But after trying all of them, I would have to say that my favorite computer manufacturer of all is Apple. They make the most innovative and user friendly products of any company I have been a customer of.

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Anybody but Dell!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. 59
        cduncanitsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dell are not so bad, as long as you miss the entry level machines out and they are very easy to service and cheap to repair so they do have their plus points

2. passthejelly profile image81
        passthejellyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

people are too hard on dell. I've had one for a year and it has been very good for my  personal needs.

2. isyan profile image61
      isyanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

a friend of mine which is from uk recently bought a mac and he always told me that windows7 is much better compared to a mac.. I think its because of the user friendliness of an OS.. and most of all it's just user preferences.. different people have different needs after all.. smile

3. 59
      cduncanitsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi, i have to agree that Apple are by far my favourite computer company. I agree that you paid more for the name however the design and the operating system are second to none, it isn't very often that your Apple computer breaks down. However more recently Acer have become very popular due to the high spec machines and the low price point.

2. Sekharg profile image75
    Sekhargposted 6 years ago

I see many people who own Apple computers become raving fans of Apple. I never had one, but thinking of buying mac book. I think it easy to edit video using mac os.

3. 0
    askpowersposted 6 years ago

I have tried many computers and found IBM extremely cool. I have not used much APPLE, but my experience with IBM is really good.
    My vote goes for IBM smile

4. andygrant profile image60
    andygrantposted 6 years ago

I'll go for Dell.

5. Ign Andy profile image62
    Ign Andyposted 6 years ago

I used to love IBM (laptop) but now: ASUS

6. Ginger Meow profile image83
    Ginger Meowposted 6 years ago

7. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Toshiba for being tough as nails and cheap for the specs.

8. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

HP and Toshiba