jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Anyone do Yahoo! blogs links?

1. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

Since I'm always searching around for places to backlink, I noticed that in your yahoo! account, if you have one, you can make blog post.

After making one I see any links seem to be do follow. So I guess I'll be making a lot more blog post in Yahoo! now. Does anyone else do this, and do you think the links make good backlinks? smile

2. PierrePierre profile image61
    PierrePierreposted 6 years ago

I know that frequently answer questions in Yahoo Answer can help increase traffic and backlinks.
    But blog post? Where to post the hub?

Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure what your asking. If you have a yahoo! account, in your profile you have a blog option you can use.

So you could make a blog post about the subject of one of your hubs or website articles, then use a good keyword anchor in the post and link to your article.

They allow links in your blog post. smile

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm a little confused.

http://my.yahoo.com/ only shows a link to the 'official' yahoo blog.

I've used yahoo answers a lot because best answers get hits from being ranked well in traffic but are still nofollow.

Could you give us more information or a link to this yahoo blog?

Edit: Alright I found it under my profile on yahoo! pulse.

Exploring it now!

Edit again: What an oversight on Yahoo's part. Is this intentional? Wouldn't this be considered a high PR backlink? I'm confused why it has no nofollow on it?!

Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah many don't seem to know about it. However almost all of these types of sites have a blog you can use. Myface, facebook, yahoo, maybe even aol and msn all have your own blog you can use.

I'm sure there are hundreds more out there with all these little social sites. Worth checking out. smile

1. WryLilt profile image87
            WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Definitely! Thanks for the heads up!

working