How many keywords do you rank for?

1. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I was just going through my stats on my websites. I see most of them I get around a few thousand different keywords a month that people type in to find me.

However on my biggest site I got over 27,000 keyword phases last month that people found me with. smile

Not sure if that's good or bad. I think I'd rather rank well for some higher but fewer keywords. But it's nice to see such a long list in my stats.

How many keywords does your sites or hubs rank for? smile

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

LoL no idea. I don't care. As long as I'm getting traffic I'll only occasionally check out my keywords and tweak a title or add some tags.

I must admit I'm awful with going over and keeping an eye on stuff. Once it's published it can do its own thing.

And I'd think 27,000 different ones would be great. That means you're getting lots of long tail keywords, which I believe are good.

1. Bill Manning profile image69
      Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, sometimes it's funny what people type in. On my leather site someone typed in "leather chaps for fat guys"! lol

However sometimes you can spot several that keep asking the same question, or the same subject. So that gives you a new article to write about and rank for. smile